Q provides Six Month Limited Warranty on all its products. Please keep invoice and warranty card of your purchase for claims.
Here are some terms and conditions for the Limited Product warranty. Goods shipped to and for use in India warrants to Client that the Goods will be free of defects in material and workmanship for six month from delivery if properly stored, handled, assembled, maintained, and used under normal conditions in a non-commercial setting. "Defects" are defined as imperfection in material or wooden frames that will impair the use of the Goods.
This product warranty does not cover:
1) Defects caused by improper product storage, handling, assembly, maintenance, or use,
2) Defects occurring to the Goods after purchase due to product modification, intentional damage, accident, misuse, abuse, or negligence,
3) normal product wear and tear due to age including wearing or staining or loosening of fabric or leather or any such material. Normal wear and tear or damage from daily use are not warranted—for example, fabrics and leathers may naturally fade or deteriorate over time, and cushion cores may soften and lose shape. These are normal conditions that are not considered manufacturers' defects and are not covered under our warranty. Other exclusions include:
4) Labor or assembly costs,
5) Variations of color or texture in Goods made of natural materials like fabric, leather, wood, etc, Fabric and leather are not covered by any warranty. Buttons on tufted products covered with fabric/ leather are also not covered under warranty as we do not have any control over the usage of these products.
6) Commercial use of any Goods (e.g., use in a commercial establishment or any other setting outside of a personal residential setting).
If the Client finds a material Defect in material or workmanship in any Good, part or component, the Client must report such Defect during the relevant warranty period to Q Customer Service on firstname.lastname@example.org. Q in due course will repair or replace the Goods free of charge. Replacement or repair of Goods does not extend its warranty period beyond the original warranty expiration date. All Q Product warranties are limited warranties and are limited to the original purchaser with proof of purchase. With respect to any and all lighting products, the foregoing warranty applies to non-electrical defects. There is no warranty on the filament bulbs unless you received the same in broken/non-working condition. The same needs to be reported within 7 (SEVEN) days of delivery of said products. Our warranty is non-transferable and applies to residential (non-commercial) use only and is void if the furniture is used in what is considered to be a non-household setting, or misused, handled improperly, reupholstered or repaired by any resource other than us or our partners. For warranty issues, we will repair or provide reasonably equivalent furniture as a replacement due to any product defects. Replacement furniture will be of equal value to the original purchase price. No cash refund is available and in no case shall we be liable for more than the purchase price of the furniture or incidental or consequential damages. Visible defects and variance to order details must be brought to our attention within 7 (SEVEN) days of delivery. Issues not presented within 7 days of delivery will be considered "acceptable" and will not be warranted.